Aion, first impression after 2weeks~
i know i havent post anything in the last 6month i think...
Much things changed, one of them:
- kinda quited PWI now... (well, more a break i think)
- started Aion
With this post, i wanna show a few moments of my charackter "Orphen", here we go:
All this pic´s are now from Abyss regions - PvEvP (Player vs Enemy vs Player)
I have to say that Aion is much fun but needs lot of work still...
- not enough support, needs 24hr support
- more quests
- more equipment
- a chance to make the chat-window darker
- maybe a "claimed-status" on mobs you attacked, very annoying that everyone can attack your mob and steal exp or even steal the kill
Quests... nothing new here, like in any other MMORPG its:
- kill that
- get that drops
- brig this to NPC-A then to NPC-B
- kill XX mobs in this time
Campaign-Quests are the story-quests about one. Very interessting.
- Very good thing on Aion are the dubbed-CS
The mass-PvP is much fun but that Asmodaes allways got more people then Elyos sucks a lot and makes it really hard to win a battle but i wont give up :D
Group-system... its ok but could be better.
More pics from my other charackters: